Sunday 2 June 2013

The start of June 2013



Just to get my blog going I thought I'd upload a few pictures from Richmond.


Old Railway Line
When you work from home a lot, at a desk designing and making - never mind on the computer keeping up with social networking and paperwork -it is really easy to get cabin fever . I find it essential to get out for a walk every day if work scedules and children allow it .My husband is a cellist and also leads a busy life so it is an hour or so of sanity for us both.We usually go out very early in the morning or late in the evening and only come across a few dog walkers and runners.Problems that seemed insurmountable in the office suddenly have a solution - it doesn't matter if it is music related...design related or just a family matter - all are chewed over and way forward planned!! It is amazing what a bit of space and fresh air can do.......


The Green Bridge over The River Swale
 
Early Morning Sunshine and Wild Garlic
 






4 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland. Love the photos and there is nothing like a walk to clear away the cobwebs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment and visiting my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed, walking is definitely the best therapy - could just fancy a walk through that wild garlic

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. I work from home and a daily walk - even a short one - is absolutely necessary and a pleasure!

    ReplyDelete